On my web hosting package, I’ve got a stats program which lets me know what search terms people are using to find this website.
Some of them are fairly understandable. Some of them are just bizarre!
Here’s a selection:
- facebook uploader
- torchwood scripts (remember, I have no torchwood scripts…)
- extreme canoeing
- christian song lyrics
- changing a battery in a smoke detector open cover
- how are tv viewing figures calculated
- mains powered smoke alarm making beeping sound
- penicillin (what??? – as far as I know, I’ve never even mentioned penicillin!)
- first rule of robot club (I hope this was another fan of Spaced)
- obsessed with badgers (WHY would anyone be searching for this??? – worrying!)
- the worst things you can do in christianity? (I’m so glad that someone searching for that came to my website?! – not as an example, I hope!)
- i need a free will (nah, sorry, we don’t have free will mate…)
Some of those are just bizarre. Ah well, I’m glad the internet is its usual, random self…