We seem to be living in days which are abounding in accusation. Miscarriages of justice seem to be common, as well as things like cancellation. It’s even more important to ensure that we have a fair legal and judicial system. How can accusations be managed fairly? And how does that relate to the Christian faith?
We also look at the why it’s important not to deify the NHS; a documentary about how London has changed – especially through migration; Mike Yeadon’s journey to faith; and how the decline of Christianity has led to real problems in the country.
You may prefer the audio-only podcast.
- Allison Pearson on the NHS
- HART article about Big Pharma and medicine
- A London Lost documentary
- Interview with Mike Yeadon about his ‘road to damascus’ moment
- Rod Liddle on losing Christianity and being stuck in a moral wilderness
- Telegraph article on Christianity in Britain and the religion of self