The ‘main’ topic in this podcast is why people hate God. Nothing seems to get people going more than a discussion about God. Why is it that it seems to get under people’s collar so easily? It is a question of ‘methinks he doth protest too much’?
We also look at some other topics:
- infrastructure – why is it so expensive in this country?
- Why is it important to think?
- The hypocrisy of the new ‘woke’ religion.
- Why our society seems to be all about accusation.
- And how the new green / net zero movement is like – and unlike – the 1660s.
Also available as an audio podcast via your favourite podcast provider.